NEWCO BAMBOO SALT Excessive consumption of processed foods, meat and other acidic foods turns the body into acidic, encouraging the growth of bacteria and virus as well as the development of cancer. A healthy body condition is slightly alkaline at about pH 7.4. Regular consumption of the common refined salt increases the body acidity while the sea salt, although relatively healthy, may contain toxin substances due to sea contamination. The bamboo salt, however, contains nutrients and minerals absorbed from the clay and bamboo while has toxic substances amd harmful heavy metals eliminated during the repeated process of roasting for 6 times. Its richness in trace elements not only provides a variety of minerals and nutrients to the body, but also promotes metabolism. Therefore, the bamboo salt is the best choice for us to nourish our bodies for healthy living!
Recommended Dosage:once time per day
Direction of Use: As a substitue for common salt; add a little bamboo salt into beverages or spread over food like salad for flavour enhancing.
Health Benefits of Bamboo Salt: - Balance the body pH and restore your health.
- Act as antioxidants that eliminate free radicals.
- Eliminate unpleasant odor and enhance the flavour of food.
- Rich in minerals such as potassium,copper, calcium, iron, selenium etc.
- Possess high energy infared red property that helps clear plaque in the blood vessels and improve health.
- Effectively neutralize the toxin in food eg. heavy metals, pesticide residues and bacteria and eliminate chloride-containing elements that cause hypertension and other diseases.