By Igor Makarov
This is often an self sustaining basic learn in physics introducing the reform of contemporary physics. In 1996-2005, it was once released in elements in clinical journals; in 2007 it used to be published privately in Britain and registered within the British Library; in 2008 it used to be registered at the Copyright place of work of the Library of Congress. The ebook comprises 129 pages measurement A5. it really is intendent for pro physicists and will be of curiosity to scientists and scholars usually.
Read or Download A Theory Of Ether, Particles And Atoms: Introduction To The Reform Of Modern Physics (Volume 1) PDF
Similar nuclear physics books
This can be the tale of a brand new technological know-how. starting with an vague discovery in 1896, radioactivity led researchers on a quest for figuring out that finally faced the intersection of data and secret. Mysterious from the beginning, radioactivity attracted researchers who struggled to appreciate it.
This primary publication to hide in-depth the iteration of x-rays in particle accelerators makes a speciality of electron beams produced by way of the unconventional power restoration Linac (ERL) expertise. The ensuing hugely really good x-rays are on the centre of this monograph, which maintains the place different books out there cease.
The hot version supplied the potential for including a brand new bankruptcy entitled "Principles and classes of Quantum Physics". It was once a tempting problem to aim to sharpen the issues at factor within the durable debate at the Copenhagen Spirit, to evaluate the importance of varied arguments from our current vantage aspect, seventy years after the arrival of quantum conception, the place, after ali, a few difficulties seem in a unique gentle.
- Strangeness and Charge Symmetry Violation in Nucleon Structure
- Radioisotopes - application in physical sciences
- Essays 1958-1962 Atomic Physics And Human Knowledge
- Radioactivity: A History of a Mysterious Science
Extra resources for A Theory Of Ether, Particles And Atoms: Introduction To The Reform Of Modern Physics (Volume 1)
2) describes oscillation of a damped harmonic oscillator with continuously distributed parameters; its mode of oscillation defined by the function e λ k t . 17). This operator is of a strange kind: it is not a completely structured and articulated matrix operator. Therefore, the structure of the consistent cloud is, in a sense, underdeveloped. B. As to the mode of oscillation, λk t φ k t =e , it has a definite frequency λk and, taken directly, corresponds to the oscillation of a damped harmonic oscillator with lumped parameters described by the equation αk d 2 φk dt 2 βk dφ k γ k φ k =0 , dt where αk , βk ,γk are positive coefficients.
5 Energy, 10^9 eV Fig. 3 Spectrum of cosmic rays photons should not ignore their isotropy. Indeed, as the momentum of a cosmic rays particle is a 3-vector, the three-dimensional spectrum of momentum of cosmic rays, given their isotropy, is a function spherically symmetrical about the center of coordinates, the latter corresponding to the zero energy. 3 for the spectrum of photons. 3 by two vertical dashed lines. 1 Formulas for computation To evaluate the correlation function of ether (CFE), we should observe that the above evaluation of the spectrum of photons in ether (SPHE) deals with the relative probabilities of particles, which are associated with the second power of their wave functions, while the CFE, being a superposition of partial functions, is associated with the first power of wave functions.
Although that distribution is continuous, the act of the absorption of photon at some point q1 is singular and should be described by the density of singularity, which in this case takes the form φ o q−q1 . Thus the singularity permeates the entire vicinity of the center, thereby making its every point similar to the center. As the motion about any point of singularity within the correlation domain should be correlated with that about the center, the entire vicinity of the center starts moving as a whole, that is, unites and merges with the center.